Date(s) - 06/30/2020 at 9:00 am - 11:00 am
New! 2-Day Camps
What’s for Lunch? ages 5-9 2 sessions
What do animals eat and why? How are animal diets similar to our own? Nosh on some food knowledge this week!
Fee: $27 + tax
Date & Time: Tuesday & Wednesday mornings, June 30 & July 1, 9:00-11:00am or afternoons 1:00-3:00pm
Due to COVID-19, many rules and offerings have changed!
Following CDC Guidelines, class sizes will be limited to 10 participants (all must be registered on the class roster, no tag-along siblings will be allowed this year). Parent/trusted adult of younger kids (5 and under) during Toddler Time, Preschool Zoo and grandparents during A Grand Class are required (at no charge) to help with social distancing and hand washing. Times were also changed to allow for more cleaning and disinfecting between groups. We will spend as much time outside as possible so please dress accordingly. Classes may be cancelled or shortened due to new developments.
Classes at Bramble Park Zoo immerse kids in wildlife, the environment, and the need to protect and care for both, all in a unique setting: the Zoo!
- Online pre-registration is required. https://secure.rec1.com/SD/watertown-sd
- Ages are calculated as of June 1, 2020, no exceptions.
- ALL PROGRAMS ARE HELD AT BRAMBLE PARK ZOO.
- A minimum of 5 participants are needed to hold each session.
- Parents must assist students with check in before each class.
- Students must wear close-toed shoes.
- Please do not come if you are feeling under the weather
Zoo kids and parents can count on:
- An immersive experience at the Zoo, including meeting animals up-close
- Learning about the animals they know and love
- Plenty of time outdoors, taking nature hikes and playing
- Meeting other kids who have similar interests
- Children bursting with new knowledge and excitement from their days at camp
- Class enrollment numbers have been lowered; camps usually sell out, so sign up quickly.
For questions about programs, please contact Jaime Stricker, Zoo Educator at Bramble Park Zoo, 882-6269 or firstname.lastname@example.org