Early Out Zoo School – Having a Ball @ the Zoo
Date(s) - 02/26/2020 at 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Early Out Zoo Classes school age
Continue your school day of learning and fun during these afterschool programs at the zoo scheduled on teacher in-service/early out days.
Time: Classes run from about 12:30-5:00 p.m. and include a snack
Fee: $20 + tax per program
Operation Zoo – September 25
Holiday Hay Day – October 30
Critter Coverings – January 24
Having a Ball @ the Zoo – February 26
Enrichment Extravaganza – April 24
EDUCATION PROGRAMS (partially funded by United Way)
- Zoo Education programs include a hands-on approach to animal discovery, activities, games, art and interaction with zoo animals.
- To register, log on to brambleparkzoo.com and click on the Education tab or https://secure.rec1.com/SD/watertown-sd
- All spots are based on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class registration closes 2 days before class starts.
- All fees must be paid prior to participating.
- All registrations based on current age and grade.
- A minimum of six participants are needed to hold each class session.
- Parents of younger children may attend. Younger siblings are also welcome.
- During drop-off, please accompany your child into the Discovery Center and release them to staff.
- Please mark your calendars for date of programs, as no other notification will be given.
- Become friends with the “Lake Area Zoological Society and the Bramble Park Zoo” on Facebook to stay up-to-date on class offerings and availability!