Date(s) - 07/26/2023 at 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Bramble Park Zoo’s summer camps are entertaining, educational, and unforgettable! Participants enjoy engaging activities and learning about the diversity of life in specific theme-based camps. Campers will have the opportunity to view live animals up close, explore the Zoo, and everyone will have a “wild” time! ZooCamp 1: “Summer Science” will focus on exploring the animal kingdom and letting your inner scientist shine, while ZooCamp 2: “Most Extrememe Animals” will highlight memes and unique animals, what could be more fun?! Please pack a healthy non-perishable snack each day. You can sign-up for 1 session in each theme!
Pick and Choose option for ZooCamp ages 6-13 24 options
Can’t commit to 4-days in a row, then sign-up to come one or more days. Must be the same day of the week each time.
Fee: $21 + tax per class
Dates & Times:
Monday morning: June 26 and/or July 24, 9:30-11:30 am
Monday afternoon: June 26 and/or July 24, 2:00-4:00pm
Tuesday morning: June 27 and/or July 25, 9:30-11:30 am
Tuesday afternoon: June 27 and/or July 25, 2:00-4:00pm
Wednesday morning: June 28 and/or July 26, 9:30-11:30 am
Wednesday afternoon: June 28 and/or July 26, 2:00-4:00pm
Thursday mornings: June 29 and/or July 27, 9:30-11:30 am
Thursday afternoons: June 29 and/or July 27, 2:00-4:00pm
Classes at Bramble Park Zoo immerse kids in wildlife, the environment, and the need to protect and care for both, all in a unique setting: the Zoo!
- Online pre-registration is required. https://secure.rec1.com/SD/watertown-sd
- Ages are calculated as of June 1, 2020, no exceptions.
- ALL PROGRAMS ARE HELD AT BRAMBLE PARK ZOO.
- A minimum of 5 participants are needed to hold each session.
- Parents must assist students with check in before each class.
- Students must wear close-toed shoes.
- Please do not come if you are feeling under the weather
Zoo kids and parents can count on:
- An immersive experience at the Zoo, including meeting animals up-close
- Learning about the animals they know and love
- Plenty of time outdoors, taking nature hikes and playing
- Meeting other kids who have similar interests
- Children bursting with new knowledge and excitement from their days at camp
- Class enrollment numbers have been lowered; camps usually sell out, so sign up quickly.
For questions about programs, please contact Jaime Stricker, Zoo Educator at Bramble Park Zoo, 882-6269 or email@example.com