Date(s) - 07/20/2020 at 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Bramble Park Zoo’s summer camps are entertaining, educational, and unforgettable! Participants enjoy engaging activities and learning about the diversity of life in specific theme-based camps. Campers will have the opportunity to view live animals up close, explore the Zoo, and everyone will have a “wild” time! ZooCamp 1: “Summer Science” will focus on exploring the animal kingdom and letting your inner scientist shine, while ZooCamp 2: “Most Extrememe Animals” will highlight memes and unique animals, what could be more fun?! Please pack a healthy non-perishable snack each day. You can sign-up for 1 session in each theme!
Pick and Choose option for ZooCamp ages 6-12 24 options
Can’t commit to 4-days in a row, then sign-up to come one or more days. Must be the same day of the week each time.
Fee: $20 + tax per class
Dates & Times: Monday morning: July 13, July 20, and/or Aug 3, 9:00am-11:00am
Monday afternoon: July 13, July 20, and/or Aug 3, 2:00-4:00pm
Tuesday morning: July 14, July 21, and/or Aug 4, 9:00am-11:00am
Tuesday afternoon: July 14, July 21, and/or Aug 4, 2:00-4:00pm
Wednesday morning: July 15, July 22, and/or Aug 5, 9:00am-11:00am
Wednesday afternoon: July 15, July 22, and/or Aug 5, 2:00-4:00pm
Thursday mornings: July 16, July 23, and/or Aug 6, 9:00-11:00am
Thursday afternoons: July 16, July 23, and/or Aug 6, 2:00-4:00pm
Due to COVID-19, many rules and offerings have changed!
Following CDC Guidelines, class sizes will be limited to 10 participants (all must be registered on the class roster, no tag-along siblings will be allowed this year). Parent/trusted adult of younger kids (5 and under) during Toddler Time, Preschool Zoo and grandparents during A Grand Class are required (at no charge) to help with social distancing and hand washing. Times were also changed to allow for more cleaning and disinfecting between groups. We will spend as much time outside as possible so please dress accordingly. Classes may be cancelled or shortened due to new developments.
Classes at Bramble Park Zoo immerse kids in wildlife, the environment, and the need to protect and care for both, all in a unique setting: the Zoo!
- Online pre-registration is required. https://secure.rec1.com/SD/watertown-sd
- Ages are calculated as of June 1, 2020, no exceptions.
- ALL PROGRAMS ARE HELD AT BRAMBLE PARK ZOO.
- A minimum of 5 participants are needed to hold each session.
- Parents must assist students with check in before each class.
- Students must wear close-toed shoes.
- Please do not come if you are feeling under the weather
Zoo kids and parents can count on:
- An immersive experience at the Zoo, including meeting animals up-close
- Learning about the animals they know and love
- Plenty of time outdoors, taking nature hikes and playing
- Meeting other kids who have similar interests
- Children bursting with new knowledge and excitement from their days at camp
- Class enrollment numbers have been lowered; camps usually sell out, so sign up quickly.
For questions about programs, please contact Jaime Stricker, Zoo Educator at Bramble Park Zoo, 882-6269 or email@example.com