Current job opportunities include:
Part-time Visitor’s Service Worker
Rate of Pay: $9.45 – $9.75 per hour, depending on experience.
Hours: April – September; hours vary between 7:00 am – 9:30 pm; weekdays, weekends and holidays; possibly weekends year-round.
Duties: Under the supervision of the Office/Visitor’s Services Manager and zoo personnel, the daily operation of the admissions, concessions and gift areas. This will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Operation of the cash registers and concession equipment
- Taking admissions and concession/gift shop money
- Providing concessions, gifts and general information to the public
- Opening and closing routines
- Maintenance of a clean facility
- Selling Lake Area Zoological Society memberships
- May assist with educational programs
- Other duties as assigned
Desirable Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must be at least 16 years of age; must demonstrate the ability to operate a cash register and other concession equipment; must be accurate with admissions and revenues; must have a working knowledge of positive public relations; must be able to give directions to patrons.
Send or email the City of Watertown application to:
Kim Konrad, Office/Visitor Services Manager
Bramble Park Zoo
PO Box 910
Watertown, SD 57201
605-882-5232 – FAX